It is the aim of Willow Leasing to provide a very high standard of service to every client. It is important to us that all complaints are resolved as quickly as possible and to the complete satisfaction of our clients.
This procedure explains how we will deal with any complaints. It also tells you what you can do if you think your complaint has not been resolved to your satisfaction.
We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our customers. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details. You can email email@example.com or write to us at our business address.
1. We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within five working days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
2. We will review your complaint and speak to the member of staff who dealt with your enquiry.
3. We will then invite you to discuss this and hopefully resolve your complaint. We will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
4. Within three days of the discussion, we will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions we have agreed with you.
5. If you do not want to discuss this or it is not possible, we will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including our suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
6. At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should raise the complaint with the British Vehicle Leasing Association, and we will enter an alternative dispute resolution. You can do this online at www.bvrla.co.uk or write to them at:
7. If you are still not satisfied, you can then contact the Financial Ombudsman Service in writing at:
Financial Ombudsman Service