Commission Disclosure

Financial Conduct Authority

The Financial Conduct Authority expects any intermediary to disclose to the customer that a commission may be payable by the owner or creditor to the intermediary, and, if the customer asks, the amount of that commission. The payment of commission to the firm by the funder can affect the amount payable by the customer under the agreement. The Financial Conduct Authority has made it clear that "commission" means any financial consideration. 

In line with new legislation, if you would like Willow Leasing to disclose any potential commission please make your request to our head office address on our contact page or by email to or by telephone: 0345 350 3776

About Willow Leasing's Services

1. Who's Products Do We Offer?

Willow Leasing Limited offers products and services from a range of Leasing Companies, UK Vehicle Dealerships and Product Providers with whom we have commercial agreements in place. We are a Commission Based Organisation which means that we receive payments for business introductions. We will receive financial remuneration which may be variable or pre-set dependent on the product and the volume that we place with that organisation. The amounts that we receive may vary.

2. Which Service Will We Provide For You?

(Question) We will advise and make recommendations for you after we have assessed your needs - (Answer) NO
(Question) You will not receive advice or a recommendation from us. We have provided you with product information enabling you to make your choice about how to proceed - (Answer) YES

3. Who Regulates Us?

Willow Leasing, Office 1, The Courtyard, Bawtry, Doncaster, DN10 6JG is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

4. What To Do If You Have a Complaint

If you wish to make a complaint please contact Willow Leasing in writing at our registered office address; Office 1, The Courtyard, Bawtry, Doncaster, DN10 6JG and we will be happy to respond. Alternatively; you can contact us by e-mail at; or call us at; 0345 350 3776. If you cannot settle things to your satisfaction with us directly you may be entitled to refer your complaint on to the Financial Services Ombudsman Service.

Got a question? Feel free to get in touch to see how we can help.